There are certain age, location, and vision health requirements to qualify for taking our vision test.
In order to be eligible for Visibly’s online vision test, you must:
- Reside in a U.S. state where our test is currently activated (you can view the list of activated states here)
- Be between the age of 18-55 (you can read more about our age parameters here)
- Have no health conditions that may affect your vision
Your current contacts and/or glasses prescription will also need to meet the following parameters:
- BC / Base Curve - a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter - a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx - a number between -20 and +20
For astigmatic patients, we also need:
- Cylinder - a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis - a number between 0 and 180
Please note: Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by "X" and read as "times"